Monday, June 27, 2011

Basketball Wives' Jennifer Williams Files for Divorce


According to TMZ, Basketball Wives' Jennifer Williams has finally decided to end her four-year marriage to former NBA player Eric Williams. After seasons and seasons of talking about how little she cared for her husband, she's finally decided to make it legal. Let's all celebrate with a mimosa!



And thank god. I don't think I could have taken much more of her milking a dead relationship for the sake of a little-watched cable TV reality show. I mean, I know I shouldn't care about these people, but will someone think of the children? Wait, they don't have any children? Well, be careful now y'all. He might just throw you under the bus(t).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India